The GeOnG, the Humanitarian Data Forum, aims to gather key actors and organizations from the humanitarian and development fields, as well as involve institutions from the private sector and academic sphere to discuss data management and information management in the humanitarian and development sectors.
In 2016, we welcomed more than 160 participants from 70 different organizations, and we hope to do even better this year!
Discover the agenda of this year's edition !
5 great reasons to join us:
- The GeOnG opens the debate on the future of humanitarian and development sectors
- The GeOnG is an unique occasion to exchange about the good practices in geomatics and information management
- The GeOnG is a very formative experience thanks to the numerous workshops on the agenda
- The GeOnG is the opportunity to keep you informed about new tools and methods
- The GeOnG is a space for networking and a unique chance to meet people interested in the use of information management in the humanitarian and development sectors
All in a relaxed atmosphere!
Anything new on the agenda?
This year, the GeOnG will also be about:
- a public evening dedicated to sensitive mapping,
- a Conference-Debate on how to measure Sustainable Development Goals,
- a Fail Fest!
And many other surprises!
To sign up, go to the registration page