CartONG is composed of a team of permanent employees and of regular consultants that bring specific skill sets to our organization. Learn more about the current team by checking out the Meet the team page!
As CartONG grows, we recruit new profiles to join our team and expand the scope of our expertise. We also regularly offer internships and civic service missions that are published on this page. Our employees are compensated based on a transparent salary policy that you can access here.
Please note we only accept applications through our online application form and will not answer email applications.
We are currently looking for:
- an Event Management Intern for next GeOnG forum (Position opened in November 2021)
- an Information Management & Mobile Data Collection Officer (Position opened in December 2021)
- a GIS Officer (Position opened in December 2021)
- a GIS Officer - Webmap, Applications and Server (Position opened in December 2021)
- a Technical documentation and data management intern (Position opened in December 2021)
- a Full-stack web developer (Position opened in December 2021)
We welcome spontaneous applications. Please use the dedicated application form.
We are also looking for:
- a Governance and Management Consultant (terms of reference in French published on January 10th 2022, applications to be sent by email only by February 7th, 2022 at 12pm CET)
We also encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter to follow our activities and learn more about information management & humanitarian action!